Tuesday, November 24, 2015

New Year Quotes in Hindi For Gf & BF

New Year Quotes in Hindi For Gf & BF

Here you can check out the all the updates of happy new year in 2016 as my previous article i have share about New year Whatsapp Wishes in 2016 in HindiHappy New Year SMS In 140 Words, Happy New Year Images, Happy New Year Wallpaper and Much more about Happy new Year.

New Year Quotes in Hindi For Gf & BF

New Year Quotes in Hindi For Gf & BF
New Year Quotes in Hindi For Gf & BF
 Nights Are Dark But Days Are
Light, Wish Your Life Will Always
Be Bright, So My Dear Don't
Get Fear Cause, God Gift Us A
Brand New Year. Happy New Year.




My Dear Boyfriend,
I Would Like To Kiss You On December
31st From 11:59 Pm To 12:01
Am So I Can Boast An Immense Ending To 2015
& Boast An Amazing Start
For The New Year 2016.
Wish U A Happy New Year 2016.



Memorable moment r celebrated together,
U r my best friend for now & forever,
Make me Miss U even more this New Year,
Hope this new year 2016 bring Happiness for you Dear.



Something in your smile which speaks to me
Something in your voice which sings to me
Something in your eyes which says to me
That you are dearest to me
Happy New Year 2014



My wishes for you, great start for Jan,
Love for feb, peace for March,
No worries for April, fun for May,
Joy for June to Nov, happiness for Dec
Have a lucky and wonderful 2015
Happy New Year 2015 My Love.



You are GOd’s gift to me
In fact, you are the favorite
among that many gifts i had
I am grateful that you are
still with me as we welcome
the New Year to come
Happy New Year.



this day reminds me of spring
ice melting leaves growing with
green newness and everything spring
to life in a wonderful way
Such happen on this New Year
and love will spring to life
Happy New Year.

Incoming Searches : -
Happy New Year SMS Messages in Hindi English for Lover Girl / Boy Friend, new year sms for lover, New Year SMS wishes greetings for lover girl friend boy friend, new year text message for lover, New year text SMS messages for lover, New Year Wishes in Hindi English for Lover Girl / Boy Friend, Romantic Happy New Year SMS Messages in for Girl / Boy Friend, new year quotes, new year quotes in hindi, quotes of new year in 2016 for gf\ bf, quotes of new year in 2016 message in english, new year quotes in 2016, quotes of new year 2016 for bf & gf,

No comments:

Post a Comment