Thursday, December 3, 2015

Happy New Year Wishes | Quotes| Message | Greeting Cards

Happy New Year Wishes | Quotes| Message | Greeting Cards  : - Here you can check out all the updates of "Happy New Year 2016"  and here you can also check out all the updates of the new year 2016. happy new year 2016 sms, happy new  year 2016 message In hindi, 2016 New Year Greeting Cards, Quotes of Happy New Year 2016, Hd Wallpapers of New year 2016.

Happy New Year Wishes

  •      My sister, my first friend, my constant support: in the coming year, I wish you all of the blessings you truly deserve. I love you, Sis.
  •     Now, in the New Year, we look back upon warm memories. You’ve had a hand in every wonderfully warm memory I have, Mom. Happy New Year, Mom.
  •     Happy New Year, Grandma. I wish you a bright New Year, just like every year you have brightened in my life. Thank you.
  •     To my awesome brother: thank you for the fun, and sometimes embarrassing, memories we share. Let’s keep that tradition going in the upcoming year! Happy New Year, with love.
  •     As I look forward to a New Year, I always think of the gifts my parents have given me. Though we’re miles apart, you are always in my thoughts and prayers. Happy New Year, with gratitude.

Happy New Year Quotes

 Welcome New Year…
We look forward to you
A year of wonderful happiness
A year of good health
A year of great success
A year of incredibly good luck
A year of continuous fun
A year of world peace
Happy New Year 2016


Before the calendar turns a new leaf over, before the social networking sites get flooded with messages, before the mobile networks get congested, let me take a quiet moment out to wish you a wonderful, happy, healthy and prosperous New Year


“I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You’re doing things you’ve never done before, and more importantly, you’re Doing Something.”


This New Year I wish that God showers you with His choicest Blessings, Fate never takes you for a bumpy ride, Cupid strikes you with his sweetest arrow, Lady Luck bestows upon you health and wealth, your Guardian Angel keeps your mind alert and bright.

Happy New Year Message

     Brand New Year Poetry Sms Messages:
    Nights are Dark but Days are Light,
    Wish your Life will always be Bright.
    So my Dear don’t get Fear
    Coz, God Gift us a “BRAND NEW YEAR”
    ** HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016 **


    A Beautiful New Year SMS
    I met love, health, peace & joy,
    They needed a permanent place to stay.
    I gave them your address hope they arrived safely.
    “Happy New Year”



    My best wishes for you,
    Great start for Jan,
    Love for Feb,
    peace for March,
    No worries for April,
    fun for May,
    Joy for June to Nov,
    happiness for Dec.
    Have a lucky and wonderful 2016

Happy New Year Greeting Cards

Happy New Year Greeting Cards
Happy New Year Greeting Cards

Happy New Year Greeting Cards
Happy New Year Greeting Cards

Happy New Year Greeting Cards
Happy New Year Greeting Cards

Incoming Searches : -
Happy New Year Wishes 2016
Happy New Year Quotes 2016
Happy New Year Message 2016
Happy New year Greeting Cards 2016
2016 Happy New Year Greeting Cards
Best New Year Greeting Wishes Cards Message

No comments:

Post a Comment