Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Happy Holi Belated Wishes Message, SMS, Quotes, Sayings

Happy Holi Belated Wishes Message, SMS, Quotes, Sayings : - Here in our site we have shared about the Happy Holi Belated wishes message and here you can also check out a lot of others about Happy Holi like as Happy Holi Wishes SMS In Hindi & English  and here you can also take a view of Happy Holi Wishes Images , Photos, Quotes In High Quality . for more details you can check out from home page.

Happy Holi Belated Wishes Message, SMS, Quotes, Sayings

I didn’t forget to wish you a happy new year
I just want to prolong the celebration of new year
let’s party whole Year happily.

Happy Holi Belated Wishes Message

 Life is full of colors,
May be this HOLI festival,
You even had more colors in your life,
And you enjoyed them at their brightest shade..
I wish you that even after the HOLI,
Those colors be there in your life and
always spawning around you creating beautiful world.

Happy Belated Holi to YOU!

Happy Holi Belated Wishes SMS

 I know i am late with my New Years Wish but I have an acceptable excuse
my love for you is so profound
I needed extra time to find
the most appropriate words

Happy Holi Belated Wishes Quotes

 I realized that you must have missed me on Holi as I didn’t get any text from you! Now as I have got free time, I wish you a Happy Holi, maybe this will be for next year now.

Happy Holi Belated Wishes Sayings

 A touch of green i send to you,
A drop of blue to cool the hue,
A tinge of red for warmth and,
zest for a colorful Holi.

 With The Shine Of Holi Colors,
And The Resonances Of our Prayers,
May Joy And Satisfaction Always shine On Your Face,
Have A Happy And Colorful Holi 2015.

I Hope you like this article keep connected with us for more updates and keep sharing about Happy Holi. because sharing is caring
Incoming searches : - 
Happy Hoil Belated Wishes
Happy Hoil Belated Wishes Messages
Happy Hoil Belated Wishes SMS
Happy Hoil Belated Wishes Quotes
Happy Hoil Belated Wishes Sayings   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment