Saturday, March 28, 2015

Mothers Day Quotes, Sayings, Wishes, In Hindi & English

Here in this site you can check out Mothers Day Quotes, Sayings, Wishes, In Hindi & English and in this article you can read saying of mothers day.

Mothers Day Quotes In Hindi & English

Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when I needed a friend. Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly.


You may have tangible wealth untold;
Caskets of jewels and coffers of gold.
Richer than I you can never be -
I had a mother who read to me.


Mothers can look through a child's eyes and see tomorrow.
Mothers deserve the credit for raisingvalue based leaders who accept responsibility; who possess physical,mental, and spiritual strength; who possess courage and confidence; and look with optimism to the future.
Great mothers help their childrento recognize that they can achievethe impossible
Great mothers bring the arms of comfort to an insecure child in a world of uncertainty.

Mothers Day Sayings In Hindi & English

Mothers Day Quotes, Sayings, Wishes, In Hindi & English
Mothers Day Quotes, Sayings, Wishes, In Hindi & English

Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn,
Hundreds of bees in the purple clover,
Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn,
But only one mother the wide world over.


The real religion of the world comes from women much more than from men — from mothers most of all, who carry the key of our souls in their bosoms


You don’t really understand human nature unless you know why a child on a merry-go-round will wave at his parents every time around — and why his parents will always wave back.

Mothers Day Wishes In Hindi & English

Hey mom, I just want to say how much wonderful you are. You have shown me your love right from my birth. Happy Mom’s Day.

You are valuable, because you are a one-of a kind, stupendous, amazing mom. Happy Mother’s Day

May your Mother’s Day be filled with as much happiness as you brought to my childhood.

Mom I love you! Thanks for everything you have given me, or will give me. You will never know how much I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment